How can we help you?
If you can’t connect to Snatch App, this is usually caused by a problem with your Internet connection or your phone’s settings.
Please try these steps to fix your connection:
• Restart your phone, or turn it off and on.
• Update Snatch App to the latest version available on Google Play.
• Open your phone’s Settings app > More > and turn Airplane mode on and off.
• Open your phone’s Settings app > Data usage > and make sure that Cellular data is turned on.
• Open your phone’s Settings app > Apps > Snatch App > Data usage and make sure background data is not restricted.
• Open your phone’s Settings app > Wi-Fi and turn it off and back on.
• Try connecting to different Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Make sure Wi-Fi stays on during sleep mode.
• Reboot your Wi-Fi Router.
• Contact your mobile provider and make sure your APN settings are configured correctly.
• Upgrade your Android OS to the latest version available for your device.
If you are able to use Snatch App on Wi-Fi but not on data connection, double check your APN configuration with your mobile provider. You must be able to send and receive non-web traffic in order to use Snatch App.