How can we help you?
I cannot connect to Snatch App!
The most common reason why you cannot connect to Snatch App is because your phone is temporarily not connected to the Internet.
To ensure you have a working Internet connection, go through the following steps:
1. Make sure you have a data plan on your carrier’s network or a Wi-Fi connection with Internet access.
2. Make sure that the signal strength of the Wi-Fi or data network is good and the phone is connected to the network.
3. Open a webpage in your phone browser to see if it loads. If it does, your phone is connected to the Internet.
4. Reboot your phone.
If you still cannot connect
If you cannot connect to the Internet through your phone’s data network, try one or more Wi-Fi networks. If you can open webpages and run other applications that connect to the Internet on your phone
If you can connect to other applications on your data network, but not Snatch App, it could be that your mobile provider has configured your wireless access points to block certain chat applications. Try this if Snatch App still will not work on data only:
1. Contact your mobile provider and ask them about different access point settings to run chat apps.
2. They will guide you through a process in which you will manually configure your data network and web settings.